No Rain No Flowers
With the year coming to an end, its natural to look back, reflect on the year and set goals for next year. I have had a hell of a year, if i can be very transparent. But I have learned some very important lessons and love the woman I am and becoming. I wanted to share some of those lessons with you all and most importantly thank you all for supporting me. I always wanted to start a blog and was always hesitate but it has been an amazing ride and allowed me to connect with you all and share what I love. I am wishing you love, happiness and much success in 2018.
- No one has it figured out
- If you get stuck go back to the drawing board
- Keep friends around you to hold you accoutable
- Find your happy
- No rain no flowers (Favorite quote)
- Don't be hard on yourself
- It's okay to feel uncomfortable, this is the start of a break through
- Love on yourself everyday
- Take risk
- Unplug from social media, your phone, work
- Do something your older self will thank you for
- Practice gratitude
- Cherish and nuture relationships with friends and family
- Drink water and mositurize
What have you learned this year?!
Here are a few favorite outfits of the year!
What would you like to see more of on Style Statement?